5 intersting facts about mussels
1. 100 grams of mussels contain 25% of the daily norm of vitamin E.
2. Some researchers call mussels natural "viagra" because of the large amount of zinc, which stimulates the reproductive function of men.
3. Mussels promote the excretion of toxins from the body, including a number of radionuclides.
4. In Japan, mussels are considered a symbol of love, and their shells symbolize two loving, inextricably linked people. Therefore, no wedding there is without clam chowder.
5. Mussels are extremely useful, they contain a variety of microelements, including zinc, manganese, iodine, cobalt, copper, about 20 amino acids, as well as vitamins B2, B6, B1, PP, E and D.